Pyramid Cup is in 2 weeks and today was the last Local 100 yard competition to shoot before getting "Viper" Yeah I finally named the Sonoran

ready to travel.
Here is Viper all ready to go. It is the virgin trip for Viper.
View attachment 15795
Now today we pulled off a first place with a 478 and 5 X's. Brendan M had a 477 and 13 X's

This guy can shoot!!!!! Lauren P. got 3rd and the Boss lady got 4th. There were a few behind her, but hey, Viper and I finally beat those two ladies!!!!! I also had the least expensive set up out there for 75 yard and 100 yard shooters....I was the only one shooting off of a Bi Pod and rear adjustable rest at 100.
Here is a picture of the target.
View attachment 15796
I would get a few flyers here and there and I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it since after 142 shots my low was 897 FPSand my High was 901 FPS...Yeah I know a pretty

'y ES.....AEA 45 grain pellets.
Winds were typical Rio winds with hold offs from 4 MOA to 2 MOA...The winds would switch frequently and catch you off guard if you were not ready. Also you had the times where your flags were pointing in opposite directions
So not sure if the winds bit me in the A$$ or if it was a pellet....Things that make you go HUM!!!!!!
Tony P.