Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Omega I own an Omega Air Charger, what is the experience in common with this compressor?

Thanks for your kind words about Hard Air! I have to add that I also have an Omega Super Charger which - apart from occasionally popping a burst disk (easily diagnosed and fixed) - has worked pretty well for me over several years.
I have a Omega Super Charger that has blown a burst disc. I inherited this machine and didn't get any of the spare parts, would you have any idea where to located a replacement burst disc?
 
I own an Omega Air Charge, yes the one with the basic functions only and a little bit on the ugly side :) . It would be interesting to me from other owners what their experience is with this piece of Equipment.
I have mine. I bought years ago from them to fill my large tanks and it’s got around 152 hours on it and hasn’t had one little hiccup. I also bought the trail charger for a backup, but that air charger is a battleship just keeps chugging along.
 
Make sure the water is circulating before running compressor. If it isn't, unplug the return line at the tank and apply a vacuum to remove trapped air. Make sure to always start the compressor with zero air pressure on the gauge (no resistance to starting). Keep the coolant circulating for 5 to 10 min after compressor stops. Run compressor after cooling with zero pressure and drain open for 30 seconds or so.
Cheers
PS, if cooling water stops flowing mid run, shut down and drain pressure, re prime cooling system and start again. (This has not happened with mine, but I keep an eye on it during a run.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top