Disappointing Airgun Products-Let’s hear it !!

Last edited:
i have always looked at cheap and affordiable as differant horses.
i have no issues with affordible and often have aquried cheap thinking i was getting affordible just to be irritable and agrevated.
i think today so many manufacturers are cheap crap wrapped in an affordible blanket

The Air Arms magazines are very decent as well... plastic and aluminum (where is matters) but have been flawless, and loading is a breeze. The plastic is still plastic, but I don't mind it! They come with 2 mags and last I looked are always in stock and run 60 cdn. Hopefully brk/daystate will come down on that cost or include 2 for sure. 😕

Ya, nice metal magazines but only hold 10 pellets and cost $120. I'd love to buy a Daystate or BRK, but I'm not supporting their magazine debacle.
i have the AAA and mis Carol has the BRK both have nice metal magazines love them. i think the BRK has the best magazine ive seen.
i am not a fan of plastic.
ten shots is plenty for me. we grabed a couple maganizes and it works for us.

Agreed on that front!....being used to springers getting an air rifle with 10 shots was....Amazing! How terrible a shot are you that you need 20plus shots?😅 I also find it's easier to crack off more shots if u got em....so if nothing else smaller mags can save ammo, oh and the extra uneeded weight, and high cheek rest, tall scope mounts...no thanks

Agreed on that front!....being used to springers getting an air rifle with 10 shots was....Amazing! How terrible a shot are you that you need 20plus shots?😅 I also find it's easier to crack off more shots if u got em....so if nothing else smaller mags can save ammo, oh and the extra uneeded weight, and high cheek rest, tall scope mounts...no thanks
Get a single shot pcp like a Talon SS or something no mags to worry about :)

went out this morning shot one shot and one squrile hit the ground you dont have to use the magazine. : )
from the bench its nice to have.

For my type of shooting single shot is utterly useless. So go figure - it actually matters what type of shooting you do.

There's nothing wrong with plastics. Polymer technology has come a long way and the new plastics are as good as anything. At least when you drop a plastic part it won't bend like aluminum rendering it useless. Think about this the next time you fly on a Boeing 787.
Just depends on the quality of the plastic/nylon whatever. Think of the Remington Nylon 66!

Years ago my wife came out into the driveway to ask what I was doing. I thought that it was fairly obvious that I was smashing my weed Wacker with a sledgehammer. So, I politely informed her that I was making sure that I would never fix it again.
reminds me of a cousin who ask me to ride to the river with him one day and when we got there he started chunking all his china made tools in.
he said he was tied of them breaking or not working.
he ask if wanted any i laughed and you should know better then that.

Years ago my wife came out into the driveway to ask what I was doing. I thought that it was fairly obvious that I was smashing my weed Wacker with a sledgehammer. So, I politely informed her that I was making sure that I would never fix it again.
I know we’re headed out into the “weeds” with this, but….
I work with someone who every time a weedeater gives him trouble (he buys the cheapest thing he can) he will take said weedeater and go out to the back of his property and with every bit of force he can muster hit a tree and wraps the shaft around it. I think he’s got like four or five sitting there wrapped around the same tree. 🤪

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back