Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

1377-Type 3622 steel breech, what other Crosmans share the same one?

BlackdogADV

New member
2
2
HAM Points
32.50
Last edited:
I just picked up a new 3622 and I’m looking for a steel breech so I can mount a scope. Sometimes I can’t find my model, do any other Crosmans use the same breech?
 
I just picked up a new 1322 and I’m looking for a steel breech so I can mount a scope. Sometimes I can’t find my model, do any other Crosmans use the same breech?
Believe the steel breech for 1377 will work

Steel breech kit for Crosman 1377 1740 1760 1377c pc77 backpacker bugout kit pumpmaster classic. crossman .177 caliber


Archer Airguns stocks a large range of parts kits to fit Crosman airguns. The parts kits on these pages fit the current Crosman 1377 air pistols and other models that share common parts.

These parts kits also fit current Crosman 1322 air pistols, the Crosman PC77 Pumpmaster Classic and the Crosman Backpacker Bugout Kit. Many kits also fit older versions of the Crosman 1377 and 1322 and similar models such as the 1789 and 2289.
 
Believe the steel breech for 1377 will work

Steel breech kit for Crosman 1377 1740 1760 1377c pc77 backpacker bugout kit pumpmaster classic. crossman .177 caliber


Archer Airguns stocks a large range of parts kits to fit Crosman airguns. The parts kits on these pages fit the current Crosman 1377 air pistols and other models that share common parts.

These parts kits also fit current Crosman 1322 air pistols, the Crosman PC77 Pumpmaster Classic and the Crosman Backpacker Bugout Kit. Many kits also fit older versions of the Crosman 1377 and 1322 and similar models such as the 1789 and 2289.
Greg, thanks for the shout out!

Unfortunately Archer Airguns has not had the Crosman Steel Breech in stock for some time. I notice that it's also no longer available at Pyramyd either. However it is still shown on the Crosman website. https://www.crosman.com/product/crosman-steel-breech-parts-kit/

Also, I have not tested the "traditional" Crosman Steel Breech to confirm that it fits the current, China-production airguns - as @BlackdogADV most likely owns. My guess is that "it should". But a guess is not good enough to provide definitive advice!

Perhaps @BenjeneerJohn can give us some official confirmation on this?
 
Alliance hobby i purchased a new valve and has all kinds of kits for the 1322/1377 and CO2 crosman pellet guns Crosman Three-Screw Steel Breech Kit Crosman Three-Screw Steel Breech Kit

The 1322 was my first pistol when I was young and after seeing this thread I went to pump mine up and the valve is locked up. Time to clean it.

There is another gentleman who sales crosman custom size barrels I just found it. Alchemy AirWerks - Home Alchemy AirWerks
 
I just picked up a new 3622 and I’m looking for a steel breech so I can mount a scope. Sometimes I can’t find my model, do any other Crosmans use the same breech?
I see after all of our talk of the 13xx pistols this changed. But... the breech is the same, and the information shared above true. 1377/1322, 362, 3622, 2240, drifter, etc.
 
I see after all of our talk of the 13xx pistols this changed. But... the breech is the same, and the information shared above true. 1377/1322, 362, 3622, 2240, drifter, etc.
Ya, I had to correct after I noticed my mistake this morning. Confirm 1377/1322, 362, 3622, 2240 breeches are the same. Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top