Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Benchrest 75yd Benchrest Limited to $1000 Rifle/scope What Ya Building?

Can i ask where you are buying a Gen 3 for $645? That puts it in a whole other category and I may buy one in that range. Best I have seen is $799
Drop shippers advertise them at that price. You can tell they are drop shippers because their listings are identical. They’re usually small firearms dealers. Here is a couple of examples.IMG_3663.webpIMG_3662.webp
 
Just to let you know a quick lookup of the URL of the first site you listed come back as high risk/ scam sites.

Second one is legit and that is where the rifle makes sense in the market. 30% + margins who knew........ Kind of wish they priced this at 699.99 out of the gate. Does make me interested in becoming an air gun dealer. I can work with those margins on new product. Service and parts would carry the overhead. :unsure:

Marauder Gen3 .22 $631.58 DISCOVERYOPT HD GEN II 5-30X56 $269.99 = 901.57 + Scope rings and bipod under $1000
 
Last edited:
Just to let you know a quick lookup of the URL of the first site you listed come back as high risk/ scam sites.

Second one is legit and that is where the rifle makes sense in the market. 30% + margins who knew........ Kind of wish they priced this at 699.99 out of the gate. Does make me interested in becoming an air gun dealer. I can work with those margins on new product. Service and parts would carry the overhead. :unsure:

Marauder Gen3 .22 $631.58 DISCOVERYOPT HD GEN II 5-30X56 $269.99 = 901.57 + Scope rings and bipod under $1000
That’s why I didn’t post a link, I didn’t vereither. There’s a reason why there isn’t an Airgun dealer in every city and that big boxes only carry the most basic Airguns.
 
Last edited:
Can i ask where you are buying a Gen 3 for $645? That puts it in a whole other category and I may buy one in that range. Best I have seen is $799
There are a few listed through verified dealers on Gunbroker that range from $637 to $647 total which includes shipping and credit card fees.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top