AtlasAirguns
Good Plus Level Advertiser
Last edited:
On YouTube
think if you are digesting any content, including reading fictional or non-fictional literature, the core attribute that sets good content apart from bad content, the "was it any good?" question you get when you read a book or watch a film, is whether or not it was entertaining. If you are not watching YouTube for entertainment, you are doing the YouTube wrong!
On bias
If you guys want unbiased media stop watching movies, tv (especially news), YouTube, reading books, reading magazines, reading all social media and even forums. Stop even reading the owners manual, it is biased too, right? You will have to buy the rifles and test them and sell them, but I don't think you can report your experience to others because that will convey a bias to others. Don't forget, your subjective values will create bias that others do not have.
This is a fascinating discussion. I think I'll ask my English friend Roger to do a podcast episode on it and I'll put it on YouTube
.
think if you are digesting any content, including reading fictional or non-fictional literature, the core attribute that sets good content apart from bad content, the "was it any good?" question you get when you read a book or watch a film, is whether or not it was entertaining. If you are not watching YouTube for entertainment, you are doing the YouTube wrong!
On bias
If you guys want unbiased media stop watching movies, tv (especially news), YouTube, reading books, reading magazines, reading all social media and even forums. Stop even reading the owners manual, it is biased too, right? You will have to buy the rifles and test them and sell them, but I don't think you can report your experience to others because that will convey a bias to others. Don't forget, your subjective values will create bias that others do not have.
This is a fascinating discussion. I think I'll ask my English friend Roger to do a podcast episode on it and I'll put it on YouTube