Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Others My Bad Ass Brotherhood of BRKs

Luis Leon

Master HAMster
Country flag
They all get along nicely and are nicely compact and comparable in footprint to each other. Any of these four could comfortably serve as my primary for what I do with my airguns. I feel comfortable taking small pests, in good conditions with my Atomics out to 40-55 yards. The Pathfinder stretches that to 60-70+ yards. And the Ghost is capable to 100+ yards. I consistently hit, small rodent head size targets, out to 64 yards with my Atomics and plink with them and the Pathfinder out to 102 yards regularly. I get enough consistent hits on my 102 yard targets to simply confirm the awesomeness… The Ghost is the newest sweet addition to the brood. She is the Queen and the Pathfinder may be a little threatened but the sweet Atomics are undaunted. The Atomics are simply a joy to handle and shoot, nicely light and deceivingly deadly on small pests. The Atomic with the UTG red dot is light enough for small kids to handle and punish cans with…

Atomic XR #1 Arken Zulus 3-12x

Atomic XR #2 UTG-op3-micro-sls-red-dot.

Pathfinder XR: Aztec Emerald 6-24x-50 IR SF FFP.

Ghost XR Carbine: G1 Athlon Helos 6-24x-50 IR SF FFP.

Did I mention I love my BRKs and feel extremely fortunate to own such a quad of sweet PCPs… 🙏
IMG_1503.webp

IMG_1515.webpIMG_1514.webpIMG_1512.webpIMG_1508.webpIMG_1510.webp
 
I was waiting for this family pic😍 The Ghost is undoubtedly king....or queen😆. Mighty fine collection sir. The two little guys are .177 and. 22 or same caliber?
All .22s

Very nice 👍🏻. Ghost is on my bucket list.

None of the videos or pictures of the Ghost do it justice, it really is a super solid, good looking, but more importantly consistently accurate and reliable PCP.
 
They all get along nicely and are nicely compact and comparable in footprint to each other. Any of these four could comfortably serve as my primary for what I do with my airguns. I feel comfortable taking small pests, in good conditions with my Atomics out to 40-55 yards. The Pathfinder stretches that to 60-70+ yards. And the Ghost is capable to 100+ yards. I consistently hit, small rodent head size targets, out to 64 yards with my Atomics and plink with them and the Pathfinder out to 102 yards regularly. I get enough consistent hits on my 102 yard targets to simply confirm the awesomeness… The Ghost is the newest sweet addition to the brood. She is the Queen and the Pathfinder may be a little threatened but the sweet Atomics are undaunted. The Atomics are simply a joy to handle and shoot, nicely light and deceivingly deadly on small pests. The Atomic with the UTG red dot is light enough for small kids to handle and punish cans with…

Atomic XR #1 Arken Zulus 3-12x

Atomic XR #2 UTG-op3-micro-sls-red-dot.

Pathfinder XR: Aztec Emerald 6-24x-50 IR SF FFP.

Ghost XR Carbine: G1 Athlon Helos 6-24x-50 IR SF FFP.

Did I mention I love my BRKs and feel extremely fortunate to own such a quad of sweet PCPs… 🙏
View attachment 6447

View attachment 6448View attachment 6449View attachment 6450View attachment 6451View attachment 6452
Impressive family photos there brother!
 
View attachment 6466

...I don't know how many more BRK rifles I will buy, but I could not give up the Ghost if I tried...
No way I stop… the BRKs have their hooks in me through performance. If, and that’s a BIG “IF” I had to choose just one 😫? The Atomic… But I don’t have to choose so am keeping them all… 🙏 As for the Ghost? It could’ve been named the Chameleon because it can be configured so many different ways. Am going slow with my Ghost as there is a lot to love and I just want to simply let it tell me how it wants to be deployed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top