MountainSportAirguns
Good Level Advertiser
Here is a hunting trip we did into a very remote area, camping in 100+ degree weather. I brought out the Daystate Alpha Wolf in .30 caliber that I had configured very conservatively tuned for 75fpe using the 44gr jsb's. This is not a gun you often see out in these types of conditions but aside from the weight is a great choice for small to medium sized game. We sat around for most of the day in the shade and headed out for a late afternoon hunt in some pretty rough terrain. Hope some might enjoy the video, was a nice location.
rumble.com
Jackrabbit Hunt with high end pcp airgun
In this video Marley and I head deep into the remote mountains to hunt Jackrabbits using the Daystate Alpha Wolf PCP Airgun in .30 caliber. We hike into these rugged mountains and bring you guys along