Best pellets hands down!!

Oooof! I've only got 2 on hand that are close.
H&N Crow Magnums
&
Rifle(brand) Hollowpoint slugs
Both of which are coming in at 18.21gr (1.8g ).
🤔time to wondow shop on-line😅
Those crown magnums are tough to get anything to shoot well. Lol

I don’t have experience with the other brand.

I’ve used the jsb, h&n varieties. When jts become available, I’ll try those too.

Those crown magnums are tough to get anything to shoot well. Lol

I don’t have experience with the other brand.

I’ve used the jsb, h&n varieties. When jts become available, I’ll try those too.
I've gotten my crosman 2289 to sling the crows fairly well; but only to about 30 yards, after that they like to fish tail a bit more than I'd like to repeatedly compensate for.
I compared the Rifle slugs to the FX a while back. The FX did only slightly better, however they did do better. So for hunting I would chose the FX slug over the Rifle. But I can utilize the Rifle slugs to setup my scopes/slingers before using the way more expensive FX slug. 😅
I do like the JSB stuff too. Not too picky because if a projectile isn't super accurate; I can always use them for breaking in springs and such as "dummy" ammo (the crosman pirahna is also a good example along side the crows) ; get some lead in a new barrel with them, get valves and internals settled in. Pretty much used for when no accurate projectile is needed. Just need lead in the chamber for functionality sake/testing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back