Best pellets hands down!!

Loving these fairly new JTS Dead Center 18gr .22 pellets. Been a bit of a hype about them but must say they live up to it. Neck on neck with the JSB heavies, not barrel fussy, cheaper and lot less (if any) deformed skirts. Worth a try.

View attachment 404
Hopefully someday they come out with 33.95g pellets in .25 cal.. that’s all I shoot right now in .25 unless they do make them but all I saw is the 25g ones

Hopefully someday they come out with 33.95g pellets in .25 cal.. that’s all I shoot right now in .25 unless they do make them but all I saw is the 25g ones
Yes, you are right 25gr is the only for 6.35 mm. With their own airgun offering being on the lower/moderate power side unsure they want to make a pellet a la King Heavy. Never know :)

I did a bunch of testing for JSB and must say was super impressed with their pellets and slugs . The KO’s are ace and seem to work well in a majority of guns which is handy. The new ŽAN 30 cal pellets are doing well though it seems and people like them lots .

I did a bunch of testing for JSB and must say was super impressed with their pellets and slugs . The KO’s are ace and seem to work well in a majority of guns which is handy. The new ŽAN 30 cal pellets are doing well though it seems and people like them lots .
Anxious to see what pellet weights ZAN is coming out with for the other calibers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back