.30 Does anyone consistently shoot the 50.15 jsb?

Not a lot of .30 experience, but my results were:

EVOL Paradigm - 44.75 were slightly, but consistently better than 50.15. Both were very good.

Cricket 2 Tac - 50.15 are slightly, but consistently better than 44.75. Both are very good.

Will be nigh impossible to beat the results you're getting from your Paradigm with the 44.75, but might be worth adding a tin of them onto your next pellet order if for no other reason than to eliminate the "what if" factor :unsure:.

Not a lot of .30 experience, but my results were:

EVOL Paradigm - 44.75 were slightly, but consistently better than 50.15. Both were very good.

Cricket 2 Tac - 50.15 are slightly, but consistently better than 44.75. Both are very good.

Will be nigh impossible to beat the results you're getting from your Paradigm with the 44.75, but might be worth adding a tin of them onto your next pellet order if for no other reason that to eliminate the "what if" factor :unsure:.

I still have the jts and zans you sent my way for testing in the Tac .30 I am going to do a video on. I am really pleased with my 44.75 results and probably will just stick with them, but curiosity sucks sometimes haha.

I still have the jts and zans you sent my way for testing in the Tac .30 I am going to do a video on. I am really pleased with my 44.75 results and probably will just stick with them, but curiosity sucks sometimes haha.
I hear you, sometimes I have to try for myself even when knowing what the results will be!
@zx10wall noted that the 50s were doing best during the C2T tuning process, but I just had to try all the JSB, JTS & Zans anyway. Aaaannd... he was right. Looking back, kinda like testing the laws of physics, you know, just in case they're wrong :p. FWIW, I believe the 50.15 are what he shoots from his Cricket 2. May just be that they're a good match to Kalibrgun barrels.

I hear you, sometimes I have to try for myself even when knowing what the results will be!
@zx10wall noted that the 50s were doing best during the C2T tuning process, but I just had to try all the JSB, JTS & Zans anyway. Aaaannd... he was right. Looking back, kinda like testing the laws of physics, you know, just in case they're wrong :p. FWIW, I believe the 50.15 are what he shoots from his Cricket 2. May just be that they're a good match to Kalibrgun barrels.
Some guns like the 44s better, some like the 50s better, and some like the ZAN 56s better. From my experience the Cricket2 TACs really like the 50s best, but then some do like the ZANs. My Delta Wolf likes the 50s best, but my .30 FX Bobcat likes the 44s best. None of my guns like the 56 ZANs, but Derrick loves them in his DW and C2T. Point is you just need to test all three and see which ones your barrel likes best. Accuracy trumps all else!

Last edited:
My C2 Tac loves the 50.15s. In fact, all 10 C2 Tacs I've shot love the 50.15s. I have a C2 Tac tuned for the 56gr Zans and it is doing very good at 860fps all the way up to 915 fps. Now, 915 fps takes some porting, polishing and swapping of the valve return spring and hammer spring. I'm that guys though :giggle:
IMG_1284.jpeg

I searched here and a competitor forum and couldn't find much info , probably because people aren't getting good results, but does anyone have a rifle that actually consistently likes the 50.15 .30 jsb?
I use them in FX Impact MkII that has all the upgrades in .30 cal, I also use them in my M3 stock in 9 mm.
I’m usually only shooting to 150 yds.
I have an Orchard and take out the marmots that borrow under the trees and topple them over.
I like them cause they can rip thru leaves and small branches and still hit my target!
Plus that bigger size hits harder doing what I need it to do.
They are heavy and do arch, but I use a range finder and then dail for that distance.
At 100 yards pellets are all but touching!but I can cover 5 shots with a dime! If that’s not enough to head shoot marmots ( rock chucks, and African daisies) then I’d need some shooting practice. Lol on
At 80 they all touch.

I guess I will be, now that my Zan's are shooting all over the place for some inexplicable reason.
Did you notice more resistance loading the ones that are performing poorly?
The thread here about Zan having made some now cancelled changes to their process makes me wonder if the pack I tested not long ago was from the bad run. Feeding was rough & accuracy poor from the C2T.

Last edited:
That's the heart of the problem Greg, I can't tell any difference, or don't remember any. Zan supposedly has fixed the problem now, but how do we, as consumers, know which ones are the fixed ones? Are all of my boxes junk, or just some of them? I hope these threads get a response that explains everything, from ZAN.

Not that you should have to , but can you wash them ? I have an ultrasonic cleaner due mid next week, also some FP-10 , going to be doing some testing. Gotta maximize performance ;) I have already tested pellets I have run through this sizer vs right out of the tin, to my surprise, from what I saw the "sized" pellets flew straighter, each, and every time.

Attachments

• Resized_20230821_184551.jpeg
    Resized_20230821_184551.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 11
  • Resized_20230821_184547.jpeg
    Resized_20230821_184547.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back