Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

AEA pellets, accuracy, and stability is outstanding

Doctor of Airguns

HAM Shooter
30
23
HAM Points
15.75
Country flag
I have excellent consistency and accuracy with the AEA pellets. Everyone I used so far has been outstanding. I’ve completely switched over to them and use nothing else. you can see the photo down below that’s 51 yards exactly
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7650.webp
    IMG_7650.webp
    203.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8633.webp
    IMG_8633.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 2
In .30 they are all i use. JSB still shoots better in some of my .22 rifles.

I am worried JSB will suffer even more with the Walmart deal. That company will break them.
Oh absolutely, I agree. I got rid of all my Jsb and switched solely to AEA 15.9 18.3 21.9 I have not had one bent skirt yet. And I’m up to about 2800 rounds that I have fired sometimes I have fun and weigh them always right on the money or point 1 different sometimes .2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top