Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Others We The Plinkers Atomic & HAM points

😖You truly are the new "Ham Lemon King" of airguns.
Im at 6 airguns, collectively probably 35yrs? of ownership on them and no real problems i didn't cause myself lol.
Big one being my Ghosts accuracy going out the window a few months into ownership, yup my most expensive by far.
You suspect some brass got in and jammed up the fill valve temporarily maybe? 🤔
A drop or 3 of silicone is exactly what I would have done too! Hopefully nothing went downstream.🤞
I think I figured out the situation with the one-way valve, if you look in the picture that filter’s depth can be adjusted the valve is below it.

I watched sub12 vid, he said to just make sure that it’s flush with the surface, but I think on my particular gun I believe the one way valve was traveling too far. As a matter of fact, it’s loud when it would pop open during a fill.

IMG_0349.webp

Just for experimenting, I had tightened it up all the way to the valve and then backed it off one full turn.

That resulted in the valve making a very soft click but not allowing the gun to be filled.

I returned the filter to flush and then turned it in about 2 full turns. Now it makes a very normal sounding click and fills without any issues.

Unfortunately it started leaking. So of course I think to myself it has to be from taking apart, debris or o-rings.

Found that the dowdy washer at the gauge looked a bit rough. I did have a spare from the kit that I bought for the Sniper.

IMG_0350.webp

Fill it, still leaking.

Took it back apart, cleaned it very well. Inspected the o-rings. Everything looked good, put it back together. Still leaking and fast too.

I checked everything on the end that I had open, not finding the problem. It’s still a part right now, but I’m going to put it back together and determine if it’s leaking out the barrel.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top