lol No just thought you were eyeing up the EVOL as a future purchase that's all. I can say as a owner of one it sure makes you feel like your "Winning" as a famous person once said!Did I win one?
Is that what you're saying?!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol No just thought you were eyeing up the EVOL as a future purchase that's all. I can say as a owner of one it sure makes you feel like your "Winning" as a famous person once said!Did I win one?
Is that what you're saying?!![]()
Too true. I own 2, and I plan on buying the 25cal when it’s debut. Can’t wait!!lol No just thought you were eyeing up the EVOL as a future purchase that's all. I can say as an owner of one it sure makes you feel like your "Winning" as a famous person once said!
Well in the future; anything is possible; so I won't rule it outlol No just thought you were eyeing up the EVOL as a future purchase that's all. I can say as a owner of one it sure makes you feel like your "Winning" as a famous person once said!
Too true. I own 2, and I plan on buying the 25cal when it’s debut. Can’t wait!!
There's nothing like the looks and performance of my Air Arms TX200 MKIII. Shooting it in the field or on the range is absolute serenity for me. The EVOL seems to draw the same energy to you. Airguns are anticipation for me as well . . . I just never know which one will make its way into my sites next. Hummm . . . Perhaps an HW 97K. What do you think?***those TX200 or pro sport look fantastic as well...i eventually want something loke that![]()
Paying off my credit card now so I can get one of the new rifles when they come out. Having a Paradigm I have been spoiled honestly. I don't shoot many of my other rifles when we are out anymore.Yes they are in the works. End of 2023 if all goes well.
Paying off my credit card now so I can get one of the new rifles when they come out.
Well I'm not going to share my credit card with you...so keep hoping. Loli am hoping we see it soon!
LOL i meant the AAA EVOLWell I'm not going to share my credit card with you...so keep hoping. Lol
Really can't wait to give my local guys a run for their money at the NRL22 matches. As well as some of the guys at my local shop, that did me wrong. It is already fun beating a few of them with the powder guns, the airgun would be a plus!
This aged very well lmaoWhat a great read, such a shame it took me so long to get my hands on one. If I had gotten one the day I got into airgunning, it would have saved me the hassle of trying anything else.
A Paradigm 30 is in my future , something about the evol in that walnut stock just makes me drool.
Maybe sometime in the future a slayer in .357 would make its way into my hands.
AAA, finest airguns on the market.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.