Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Others T4 pistol magazine / Crossman 1088 & T4 magazine

Rando

New member
6
2
HAM Points
48.75
Country flag
I have a T4 BB / pellet pistol combo airgun. I am looking for the Crossman 1088 & T4 pistol spare magazine. They are discontinued by crossman. Any ideas where I can find this.
Much appreciated!
 
Yes, Mike was great!!! He had 5 magazines that he was able to sell me.
Much Appreciated!!
I just posted another question here, that all the co2 expels when I close down the grip handle. I must be doing something wrong because it worked fine a week or so ago???
 
Yes, Mike was great!!! He had 5 magazines that he was able to sell me.
Much Appreciated!!
I just posted another question here, that all the co2 expels when I close down the grip handle. I must be doing something wrong because it worked fine a week or so ago???

That's the problem with older CO2 guns, especially if you bought it used, unknown history. You’ll never know when the seals will go bad on you. I always add Pellgun Oil to the CO2 cartridge when loading and lube all visible moving parts to maintain my guns. I doubt you're doing anything wrong if it wasn't leaking before. Rick at Precision Pellet can probably reseal it or try soaking the gun with silicone oil for a few days and see if it restores the seals.
 
That's the problem with older CO2 guns, especially if you bought it used, unknown history. You’ll never know when the seals will go bad on you. I always add Pellgun Oil to the CO2 cartridge when loading and lube all visible moving parts to maintain my guns. I doubt you're doing anything wrong if it wasn't leaking before. Rick at Precision Pellet can probably reseal it or try soaking the gun with silicone oil for a few days and see if it restores the seals.
How do I get in touch with Rick at Precision?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top