Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Check dealer/repair shop sites. Maybe a local 3D printer enthusiast?I have a T4 BB / pellet pistol combo airgun. I am looking for the Crossman 1088 & T4 pistol spare magazine. They are discontinued by crossman. Any ideas where I can find this.
Much appreciated!
I have a T4 BB / pellet pistol combo airgun. I am looking for the Crossman 1088 & T4 pistol spare magazine. They are discontinued by crossman. Any ideas where I can find this.
Much appreciated!
I have looked, not finding it.
and a great guy to bootTry Mike Baker in AZ. He has a lot of Crosman, Benjamin parts.
Thanks!! I just sent him a message.Try Mike Baker in AZ. He has a lot of Crosman, Benjamin parts.
Thanks!! I just sent him a message.
Yes, Mike was great!!! He had 5 magazines that he was able to sell me.
Much Appreciated!!
I just posted another question here, that all the co2 expels when I close down the grip handle. I must be doing something wrong because it worked fine a week or so ago???
How do I get in touch with Rick at Precision?That's the problem with older CO2 guns, especially if you bought it used, unknown history. You’ll never know when the seals will go bad on you. I always add Pellgun Oil to the CO2 cartridge when loading and lube all visible moving parts to maintain my guns. I doubt you're doing anything wrong if it wasn't leaking before. Rick at Precision Pellet can probably reseal it or try soaking the gun with silicone oil for a few days and see if it restores the seals.
How do I get in touch with Rick at Precision?
How do I get in touch with Rick at Precision?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.