Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m not sure LOL. I put a card out and it started pouring the other day. I took it as an omen. I’ve got my hands full right now. I have a feeling some may have dipped their toes in the water and realized it’s pretty deep LOL.Hey whats the story anyone else gonna give this a shot?
Well thats still higher than what i posted! LolDid a “test” at 75 yardsIt was very windy and the score was low - 211 3X with a .177
![]()
yea you got to get on that pumpkin carve we also need to encourage our new members to participateI have a bucket full of excuses but to be honest, it’s mostly been raining and time.
Oh, and new Airgun everyone knows that a new toy is a total honey trap. Still have to redo the pumpkin carve, also I was wanting to buy a large bottle first so that I can tether the Taipan once I’m set up… did I mention the bad weather.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.