Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Benchrest Revised X-Shot 75yd using 50y target

Would you like to participate?

  • Yes

    Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8
I have a bucket full of excuses but to be honest, it’s mostly been raining and time.

Oh, and new Airgun everyone knows that a new toy is a total honey trap. Still have to redo the pumpkin carve, also I was wanting to buy a large bottle first so that I can tether the Taipan once I’m set up… did I mention the bad weather 🤭🤣.
 
I have a bucket full of excuses but to be honest, it’s mostly been raining and time.

Oh, and new Airgun everyone knows that a new toy is a total honey trap. Still have to redo the pumpkin carve, also I was wanting to buy a large bottle first so that I can tether the Taipan once I’m set up… did I mention the bad weather 🤭🤣.
yea you got to get on that pumpkin carve we also need to encourage our new members to participate
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top