Ghost One Year With The GHOST

with all the prople commenting on the trigger and wanting a better trigger i wonder if BRK will be adresing it this up comomh year or leave it?

Last edited:
If you really think the ghost is bad you should check some new pd’s 3-4-5-6 lb triggers are more the norm than the exception
LOL like some of my old pump guns
i dont think it is or osnt i have not had my hands om one i was just curious based on what i have been reading in the differant threads i am following.
i do not like the trigger on the wife BRK Concept i dont think it is horific but i dont care for it. she likes it so its a non issue but if it was mine i would be re-working it.

Derrick does exceptional work, and a great guy to boot.

If you're the do-it-yourself type, there's this....

If you appreciate and NEED a pretty good trigger, I don't think you'll be satisfied with what you get out of only cranking the intended adjustment screws.
Adjusting the trigger screws will get you a "Good" either 1 stage or 2 stage trigger, but you are looking at around 1.5-2 lbs. So if you are a "Trigger Snob" and that won't do it for you, you will need to get inside the rear of the rifle like in Coles listed thread above. There is a screw all the way to the rear near the grip area that is hard to see so don't forget this one. If you screw it in too far, the trigger linkage won't catch the sear....Do worry just bring it out a 1/4 turn and try it again.

Tony P.

LOL a "Trigger Snob" no i really dont think i am.
on the BRK concept it s left as it came that what she wanted so thats what it is. i it is horific but i have not done anything with it. if it was mine i would.
i think i have just been a bt spioled with the EVOLs?

P.S. ose Ghost is on my radar just not yet a 100% warmed up to the bull pup design but getting there i will say.

Last edited:
on the BRK concept it s left as it came that what she wanted so thats what it is. i it is horific but i have not done anything with it. if it was mine i would.

P.S. ose Ghost is on my radar just not yet a 100% warmed up to the bull pup design but getting there i will say.

Trigger job on a Concept XR (bear in mind I'm not a YouTube personality (no editing skills, and no charming screen presence). Meant to do a vid of putting it back together but didn't. These steps in reverse for reassembly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

I didn't think that I was either, but I bought a ghost, and then the delta wolf was delivered two days ago. For the field they balance well.

Trigger job on a Concept XL (bear in mind I'm not a YouTube personality (no editing skills, and no charming screen presence). Meant to do a vid of putting it back together but didn't. These steps in reverse for reassembly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
i would work on it if could could talk her into it. i think at some point i will be in it but? time will tell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back