No thread started yet. Just explaining my bad luck on my purchase in 22 cal being a lemon.Did you start a thread on this problem somewhere? I'd like to hear more details but don't want to tie up CTAirgunner's thread.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No thread started yet. Just explaining my bad luck on my purchase in 22 cal being a lemon.Did you start a thread on this problem somewhere? I'd like to hear more details but don't want to tie up CTAirgunner's thread.
I'm a big believer in making lemonade from lemons, just look at my Barra. If you go through it, piece by piece, I haven't seen an airgun yet that can't be made shootable. If they won't replace it, your options are limited to selling it as is, trying to fix it yourself, get somebody else to fix it, just hang it on a wall, or pitch it. Of these choices, the only one that is any fun and rewarding is the diy route, to me. TL/DR: Good luck, and when that doesn't work, you have to.No thread started yet. Just explaining my bad luck on my purchase in 22 cal being a lemon.
It's finally leaving for Macavity again for the second time. I did all but beg asking for a replacement so we'll see what happens. It is shootable but you only get 18 shots before they start dropping as the air is out. Its wasting air somewhere and i have adjusted the regulator to no avail. No leaks can be found and it holds air forever. It has a two or three year warranty, it should be a no brainer replace or repair!I'm a big believer in making lemonade from lemons, just look at my Barra. If you go through it, piece by piece, I haven't seen an airgun yet that can't be made shootable. If they won't replace it, your options are limited to selling it as is, trying to fix it yourself, get somebody else to fix it, just hang it on a wall, or pitch it. Of these choices, the only one that is any fun and rewarding is the diy route, to me. TL/DR: Good luck, and when that doesn't work, you have to.
Maybe you have a leak at the breech? This is the way my 3622 started behaving, along with a puff of air on my cheek that I eventually noticed.It's finally leaving for Macavity again for the second time. I did all but beg asking for a replacement so we'll see what happens. It is shootable but you only get 18 shots before they start dropping as the air is out. Its wasting air somewhere and i have adjusted the regulator to no avail. No leaks can be found and it holds air forever. It has a two or three year warranty, it should be a no brainer replace or repair!
I will be very interested to hear what the problem was, it just doesn't make any sense.It's finally leaving for Macavity again for the second time. I did all but beg asking for a replacement so we'll see what happens. It is shootable but you only get 18 shots before they start dropping as the air is out. Its wasting air somewhere and i have adjusted the regulator to no avail. No leaks can be found and it holds air forever. It has a two or three year warranty, it should be a no brainer replace or repair!
No leak at the breach that i can tell. I tried the draping the toilet paper over the breach while firing and no movement at all when firing so no leak there. Very frustrating Papa T!Maybe you have a leak at the breech? This is the way my 3622 started behaving, along with a puff of air on my cheek that I eventually noticed.
Wow, nice fix with the spring change!So I took the rifle apart, honestly, nicer and easier than expected.
Set the reg to 1600, took it out and wallah! Got a worse chrono reading.
View attachment 13732
I said , this thing doesn't have enough ass on the hammer spring, so I pulled my jts out and pulled the stock hammer spring out of the bag of parts (still waiting on a barrel and I have a heavier spring for it anyways) , here's the difference in weight on the springs, the jts is quite a bit heavier. Same length too which is nice.
View attachment 13733View attachment 13734View attachment 13735
Loaded 5 rounds in a mag, aimed at a tree out my backdoor and boom, we there.
Time to test and fine tune this weekend.
View attachment 13736
My new replacement 22 Sniper longs barrel was just as filthy yesterday when i got it from them. I ran about 20 patches with balistol then i quit!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.