Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

KalibrGun My new Cricket II

I picked up a new Cricket II tac 45 .177 from AOA for my birthday 🎁 🥳.

View attachment 19970

It has a choked CZ barrel and is amazingly accurate with JSB Exact Heavy 10.34gr right out of the box.

Magazine indexing system did give me a little bit of a hard time until it was finally broken in.

I had already watched several videos on the little magazine lever long before receiving this Airgun and that wasn’t the issue.

I only complain about that lever and the cocking action as well is that it’s vague and harsh absolutely the opposite of my Taipan.

There is a spring loaded pin that resides underneath the magazine when installed it keeps the magazine in the proper sequence working in combination with the ratchet paw.

That spring was very robust not allowing the magazine to completely index, and the pellet probe would jam, but I manually worked the magazines several (50-60) rotations each to help break things in and since I’ve had no more issues.

I also kind of want to adjust the first stage of the trigger just slightly, it is barely perceptible to me. The break is excellent, though.

With a 300bar 😉fill it gets roughly 200 shots, 20+fpe.

If anyone is interested AOA has just one left, a HAM discount gets you close to $1k it’s pretty hard to find a bad review of this rifle, Sub 12 airgunners spoke highly of it. I think that even @wolfmangreg would agree 😆.
Also, any rifle I buy must have a CZ barrel. They’re just hard to beat. I like one whole groups and those CZ barrels will do it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top