Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome aboard! Sniper configuration...so the 700mm barrel....planning to shoot pellets or slugs or both out of it? And did you get the M3 or the new M4?Morning all,
Fairly new to the game and new FX impact owner in .22 sniper configuration that i hope to use for unlimited.
I hope to learn from everyone here.
Kind Regards
Andre
Welcome to the HAM forum Andre! Enjoy your time here.Morning all,
Fairly new to the game and new FX impact owner in .22 sniper configuration that i hope to use for unlimited.
I hope to learn from everyone here.
Kind Regards
Andre
Hi Danman,Welcome aboard! Sniper configuration...so the 700mm barrel....planning to shoot pellets or slugs or both out of it? And did you get the M3 or the new M4?
Oh Drat! Well hopefully it gets figured out quickly, you send it back for warranty? I love the looks and performance of the Impacts but too many small parts and o-rings just to shoot a pellet imo so I went with Brk after doing an absolute ton of research.Hi Danman,
Got the new M4. Tuned to shoot JSB Monster RDS 25.38gn and with small adjustment H&N HP2 25gn slugs.
All of this is good but of course the rifle does NOT hold pressure
Welcome bro! You’ve made a great choice to be here. I’m just a few months ahead of you and I’ve learned so much around here it’s crazy.Morning all,
Fairly new to the game and new FX impact owner in .22 sniper configuration that i hope to use for unlimited.
I hope to learn from everyone here.
Kind Regards
Andre
Nice looking group.First outing to the range. Still need to do some fine tuning but happy at this stage. Target shot at 50 meters. Target block size 70mm and bull size 17.5mm.
Still losing pressure but will start looking for leaks tonight.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.