Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What's happening here? I'm down to just one air gun 😜

PasadenaMike

Grand HAMster
3,390
1
9,360
Pasadena, CA
HAM Points
3,943.75
Airguns of Arizona - 10% discount
Airguns of Arizona - 10% discount
Airguns of Arizona - 10% discount
Airguns of Arizona - 10% discount
Airguns of Arizona - 10% discount
Country flag
You heard right—just one airgun. The Talon P is the only one I kept. Why the change? Honestly, I’m done dealing with PCPs. One is enough. I’m switching to a .17 HMR instead—16-grain bullet at 2,500 fps with 222 foot-pounds of energy. I can let that rifle sit for a thousand years and it’ll still work perfectly. No leaks, no compressors, no hassle.
 
You heard right—just one airgun. The Talon P is the only one I kept. Why the change? Honestly, I’m done dealing with PCPs. One is enough. I’m switching to a .17 HMR instead—16-grain bullet at 2,500 fps with 222 foot-pounds of energy. I can let that rifle sit for a thousand years and it’ll still work perfectly. No leaks, no compressors, no hassle.
Remember your ear pro for the supersonic crack....
 
if I could shoot in the back yard in town I would have probably never even looked at air guns.
but
I am so very glad I did, I love PCP guns
We can't even shoot air guns here in Pasadena I wish I could. That leaves only the field so i may as well have something reliable and devastating. I still have the Talon P=)
 
We can't even shoot air guns here in Pasadena I wish I could. That leaves only the field so i may as well have something reliable and devastating. I still have the Talon P=)
Whaaa....TalonP for 20 - 50Y and HMR for 50-150Y!... but yeah HMR is too loud for me, one shot and wouldn't every other squirrel flee? Ps we're kicking you out if you ditch the Talon too😆
 
You heard right—just one airgun. The Talon P is the only one I kept. Why the change? Honestly, I’m done dealing with PCPs. One is enough. I’m switching to a .17 HMR instead—16-grain bullet at 2,500 fps with 222 foot-pounds of energy. I can let that rifle sit for a thousand years and it’ll still work perfectly. No leaks, no compressors, no hassle.
Mike what a PCP journey for you… We will carry on airgunning and having fun shooting in places off limits to PBs… Your next “future post”? I’m back….!
 
If you can put up with the noise and every other critter diving for their holes, than "literally" more power to you. I can't say much, I have a .17HMR that I have done through-the-ear shots with, at 175y, they are awesome!

As for the TalonP, I have been using that lately and I either have to come up with a better stock option, or just get that slick reversed bottle regulated setup. One or the other, I just need it to be a little bit more confortable to shoot.
 
My wife is amazing, but she still causes me more stress than my dozen PCP’s combined.
I have a wall in my house that is now the third or forth different color in the last 6 years. She’s known since we met that I don’t care what colors walls are, and that I have a mild form of colorblindness, but she still asks for my opinion.
So yeah, my PP750 that developed a new leak at a new location is therapeutic compared to moving my furniture AGAIN.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top