Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What'cha doing air gun related today?

Took out "old" 880 and "new" 880 (the new one is actually a few months older than my og) for some trigger time. I really love me some 880 time. My attempts to chrono were met with the chrono not registering anything had passed, so... just trigger time and pulls. "Old" about 6 lbs, "New" about 7 lbs. After a lot of research, I am fairly certain both are from 2010, with one being June and the other February of that year.20261003_153047.webp
 
Last edited:
I shot the Barra 1866 muti pump this morning. I was amazed at how easy it is to pump, and how quiet it is. Each pump from 1-10 feels the same rather than getting harder as you go. A child could do it. I was getting about 625fps with Crossman premiers, and they say that you can get 600-800fps so that worked out okay. This is a GEN1 model, and I found it hard to load pellets and the blade on the rear sight is hard to adjust accurately. The GEN2 addresses both of those problems with a receiver that is made to assist in pellet loading with a groove in it and a dovetail scope mount built into it. You can buy the GEN2 receiver in gold or silver from Barra and upgrade your GEN1 to a GEN2 for $15 so I just ordered the new receiver so I could put a scope on it. As a GEN2 with the pellet ramp and a scope this should be a very fun little gun.
mail
1866 Multipump Gen 2 Scope Rail Receiver - Gold
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
I shot the Barra 1866 muti pump this morning. I was amazed at how easy it is to pump, and how quiet it is. Each pump from 1-10 feels the same rather than getting harder as you go. A child could do it. I was getting about 625fps with Crossman premiers, and they say that you can get 600-800fps so that worked out okay. This is a GEN1 model, and I found it hard to load pellets and the blade on the rear sight is hard to adjust accurately. The GEN2 addresses both of those problems with a receiver that is made to assist in pellet loading with a groove in it and a dovetail scope mount built into it. You can buy the GEN2 receiver in gold or silver from Barra and upgrade your GEN1 to a GEN2 for $15 so I just ordered the new receiver so I could put a scope on it. As a GEN2 with the pellet ramp and a scope this should be a very fun little gun.
mail
1866 Multipump Gen 2 Scope Rail Receiver - Gold
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
My plan when I get my 1866 is to do just this. Buy a Gen 1 and show it, then swap to the gen 2 and continue the good life.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top