Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What'cha doing air gun related today?

Getting the new Striker together. Scope from the old one on. 3 pellets later shooting touching groups at 35 yards. Life is good!

View attachment 23464
You know, if you got a 45 degree picatinny mount you could mount that dot sight way lower to your bore and it makes it a whole lot easier to figure for the close shots. I've used one that way, and I hold the gun out at arms length, I don't even try for a cheek hold, and it's fast and efficient. I'm shooting it holding the gun at angle to keep the dot over the bore and basically shooting it like a big pistol.
 
You know, if you got a 45 degree picatinny mount you could mount that dot sight way lower to your bore and it makes it a whole lot easier to figure for the close shots. I've used one that way, and I hold the gun out at arms length, I don't even try for a cheek hold, and it's fast and efficient. I'm shooting it holding the gun at angle to keep the dot over the bore and basically shooting it like a big pistol.
Oddly enough I have a 45 that it was on and I really only use it when I am max zoomed to get back on target quickly. With the 45 I was moving the rifle off target getting back on the scope. This way I look up then straight back down and on target. Saw some pro shooters doing it and once I tried I loved it.
 
Watching someone new making a lot of fluff posts no introduction, waking up dead threads and keep going back looking at the want to sell.

I would nearly bet a tin of pellets that now that they have the 100 points they’re trying to get the ok to sell something.

Just saying…. If so we should raise the bar.
Guess who spent their 100 HAM points, I wonder how many Airguns they are trying to stuff in a single classified 😉.
 
Oddly enough I have a 45 that it was on and I really only use it when I am max zoomed to get back on target quickly. With the 45 I was moving the rifle off target getting back on the scope. This way I look up then straight back down and on target. Saw some pro shooters doing it and once I tried I loved it.
That's a really good use for a completely different goal, -I love it! Kudos
 
So I don't want to sound dumber than I already am, but why can I not see anything in the classifieds? I see 2 ads only.
I’m not seeing anything in the classified as of yet. You can pull up a member and see their recent activity and HAM points. Some of my statement from my original post was based solely on gut instinct.

My second post was based on the fact that there is only one item that you can cash in just 100 HAM points for, a classified.

Which they did cash in and they are in a Dm which is also visible.
 
I’m not seeing anything in the classified as of yet. You can pull up a member and see their recent activity and HAM points. Some of my statement from my original post was based solely on gut instinct.

My second post was based on the fact that there is only one item that you can cash in just 100 HAM points for, a classified.

Which they did cash in and they are in a Dm which is also visible.
Technically our European brethren can cash in 100 for coupons.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top