RIP
HAM Shooter
I ordered a single shot flipout tray and a new 15 shot mag for the marauder gen 3 from maple custom products.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Man, I hate that, I've had 2 JTS guns that had to be returned. But they made it right in the end.Yesterday I received my MA2 30 cal, unfortunately it has a fast leak, a lot of people would fix it there self, not me I'm returning it, don't want any brand new airgun that's defected out the box.
Careful the Pinty stuff is addicting. For the price they are a lot of fun!I did what I said I wouldn't do. I couldn't resist the $139 pricetag on the Pinty Vanguard. I just had to try it. I spend more than that on pellets in a month, maybe. But I was pretty impressed with the Buster, and after playing with my new Vanguard today, I think I am going to be happy with this little backyard plinker. Its in .177 and since my Spanish .177 springer died last year (which brought me to buy my first PCP) I have wanted another rifle in this caliber. Gonna test the 30 yard challenge tomorrow!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.