Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What did you buy/receive today?

I did what I said I wouldn't do. I couldn't resist the $139 pricetag on the Pinty Vanguard. I just had to try it. I spend more than that on pellets in a month, maybe. But I was pretty impressed with the Buster, and after playing with my new Vanguard today, I think I am going to be happy with this little backyard plinker. Its in .177 and since my Spanish .177 springer died last year (which brought me to buy my first PCP) I have wanted another rifle in this caliber. Gonna test the 30 yard challenge tomorrow!
 
I did what I said I wouldn't do. I couldn't resist the $139 pricetag on the Pinty Vanguard. I just had to try it. I spend more than that on pellets in a month, maybe. But I was pretty impressed with the Buster, and after playing with my new Vanguard today, I think I am going to be happy with this little backyard plinker. Its in .177 and since my Spanish .177 springer died last year (which brought me to buy my first PCP) I have wanted another rifle in this caliber. Gonna test the 30 yard challenge tomorrow!
Careful the Pinty stuff is addicting. For the price they are a lot of fun!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top