MountainSportAirguns
Good Level Advertiser
Hey guys,
Over the last year I’ve been running 4 different night vision scopes on my airgun hunts – everything from budget clip-ons to high-end thermal. After a ton of real hunting trips in all kinds of conditions, I figured it was time to share the good, the bad, and a few tricks I’ve learned along the way.
In the video I cover:
I go over pros/cons of each setup, plus some tips on how to get the most out of them. My goal is to help anyone who’s thinking about buying one of these scopes avoid wasting money and pick the right tool for the job.
Would love to hear what you guys are using, and if your experiences line up with mine.
Here’s the video:
Over the last year I’ve been running 4 different night vision scopes on my airgun hunts – everything from budget clip-ons to high-end thermal. After a ton of real hunting trips in all kinds of conditions, I figured it was time to share the good, the bad, and a few tricks I’ve learned along the way.
In the video I cover:
- Clip-On
- Dedicated NV Scope
- Multi-Spectrum Unit
- Thermal
- Battery Life
- Base magnification
I go over pros/cons of each setup, plus some tips on how to get the most out of them. My goal is to help anyone who’s thinking about buying one of these scopes avoid wasting money and pick the right tool for the job.
Would love to hear what you guys are using, and if your experiences line up with mine.