New to PCP.
So new, I do not even own one or have ever shot one, that will change as so as I decided which one to buy.
I'm 63 and have been shooting firearms and Archery since 12. Shoot in the local cast match.
I reload for everything I shoot. Cast my own bullets, make my own lube.
I used to teach Archery.
Having fun with my Co2 and pumper pistols.
So PCP is the next logical step.
So new, I do not even own one or have ever shot one, that will change as so as I decided which one to buy.
I'm 63 and have been shooting firearms and Archery since 12. Shoot in the local cast match.
I reload for everything I shoot. Cast my own bullets, make my own lube.
I used to teach Archery.
Having fun with my Co2 and pumper pistols.
So PCP is the next logical step.
