Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

My Only Suggestion For The Pumpkin Carve

Why are you apologizing? LOL. Freezing, that’s a concept. I waited too long last year and my pumpkin was slimy and fell apart.
If I had completed it, then all good.

But it was a failure, especially after I interjected over any rules change. I should have just worked with whatever changes were implemented, even if I had to redo it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top