Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a spinner rack at 100yds that I shoot at between targets. A solid hit by the .30 keeps them spinning. I watched the video. It seemed a little under powered for the Javelina.I have shooting sessions where the groups on paper are kinda meh. Then I'll set up some stuff 2 plink at, at the same distance and low and behold I smash everything without a problem. Its often a better real world test vs paper, and...way more fun
Im still guilty of putting the plinkables in front of my white-faced pellet trap so I can see where shots are going if I miss.
Just watched an American Airgunner (Jim Chapman) video where he shot some Rabbits and 2 Javelinas with his Sonoran .30 rifle, so it definitely has some clout!
Nice looking groups i'd say. The funniest part of that video i thoughtI have a spinner rack at 100yds that I shoot at between targets. A solid hit by the .30 keeps them spinning. I watched the video. It seemed a little under powered for the Javelina.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.