Hello Everyone, I am Michael of Arkansas. Please feel free to call me MOA.
I truly appreciate the chance to become a member and interact with all you
fine Air Gun enthusiasts. As a new member I have a lot to learn but I want to
and ask you to please let me know if I post something that I should clarify or
explain in more detail. I really am excited to become an active member and
learn some new things from you and share experiences. I was bit by the bug
to try air gunning in 2015 and fell in love with this sport. I have been shooting
powder for 65 years but nothing has every grabbed me like shooting AIR.
In 2015 I started with a new break barrel .22 and now split my time with 12
air guns and can not seem to slow my roll. Just this month I purchased a
Diana Bandit .177 and a Umarex Zelos .25. I am in a honeymoon phase
with them as I love the feel of Tinkering, Cleaning and prepping each new
acquisition. I really enjoy turning my budget priced prize from a sows ear
into a silk purse ( at least in my minds eye ). I don't own any high-dollar guns
at this point as I found out early on that ( a. Can not afford any and b. most of
my enjoyment comes from trying to tune a budget gun to shoot like a high-dollar gun
or do my best in the attempt ) Working on my guns is my Zen place after all it's the
journey not the destination, Right. The only confusion I have is deciding which gun
to bury with me. Anyway, I look forward to meeting members and sharing this
( difficult to hide obsession ) we all must have with this sport. Bye for now, MOA.
I truly appreciate the chance to become a member and interact with all you
fine Air Gun enthusiasts. As a new member I have a lot to learn but I want to
and ask you to please let me know if I post something that I should clarify or
explain in more detail. I really am excited to become an active member and
learn some new things from you and share experiences. I was bit by the bug
to try air gunning in 2015 and fell in love with this sport. I have been shooting
powder for 65 years but nothing has every grabbed me like shooting AIR.
In 2015 I started with a new break barrel .22 and now split my time with 12
air guns and can not seem to slow my roll. Just this month I purchased a
Diana Bandit .177 and a Umarex Zelos .25. I am in a honeymoon phase
with them as I love the feel of Tinkering, Cleaning and prepping each new
acquisition. I really enjoy turning my budget priced prize from a sows ear
into a silk purse ( at least in my minds eye ). I don't own any high-dollar guns
at this point as I found out early on that ( a. Can not afford any and b. most of
my enjoyment comes from trying to tune a budget gun to shoot like a high-dollar gun
or do my best in the attempt ) Working on my guns is my Zen place after all it's the
journey not the destination, Right. The only confusion I have is deciding which gun
to bury with me. Anyway, I look forward to meeting members and sharing this
( difficult to hide obsession ) we all must have with this sport. Bye for now, MOA.