Hey everyone,
My name is Pete and I am new to this community. I became interested in PCP'S back in 2020 and have been hooked since then. I am an active member over on AGN but I wanted to see what things were like over here. I've owned several different brands of airguns but I have always seemed to keep the AGT's that I purchase. I currently have an Uragan King 30cal, Uragan 2 700mm 22cal, Vixen Long 22cal and a Slug Barrel Airforce Condor 25cal. I also just ordered a MKII Airmaks Krait X Pro 22cal from Idaho Airguns which should be getting in any day. It will be the first pcp I have owned from Airmaks Arms. I like shooting pests and hunting as well as target shooting. Looking forward to getting to know everyone
My name is Pete and I am new to this community. I became interested in PCP'S back in 2020 and have been hooked since then. I am an active member over on AGN but I wanted to see what things were like over here. I've owned several different brands of airguns but I have always seemed to keep the AGT's that I purchase. I currently have an Uragan King 30cal, Uragan 2 700mm 22cal, Vixen Long 22cal and a Slug Barrel Airforce Condor 25cal. I also just ordered a MKII Airmaks Krait X Pro 22cal from Idaho Airguns which should be getting in any day. It will be the first pcp I have owned from Airmaks Arms. I like shooting pests and hunting as well as target shooting. Looking forward to getting to know everyone