Woogie_man
HAM Wizard
Did you look at a Huma or something like that?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No…same overall design with the oring down in the gun block that gets hard as a rock fast. I know many people deal with that oring with no problem but I just don’t like the design. The only real effective way I have found in dealing with it is to stab the side of the oring with a t pin. One slip and you could cause a scratch that gives a perpetual leak. Naw I will just move on.Did you look at a Huma or something like that?
I just did a reseal on a Maverick for a friend....I have a Dreamline that needs a go through....yep both have same design, what a PAIN!! Had to do the same stick and pray! btw I used FKM O rings not a fan of Buna as get hard too fast.No…same overall design with the oring down in the gun block that gets hard as a rock fast. I know many people deal with that oring with no problem but I just don’t like the design. The only real effective way I have found in dealing with it is to stab the side of the oring with a t pin. One slip and you could cause a scratch that gives a perpetual leak. Naw I will just move on.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.