Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Panthera FX Bull barrel for Panthera

Compatibility


  • FX Impact
  • FX Wildcat
  • FX Maverick
  • FX Crown
  • Other compatible FX platforms - Not sure what that include
The steel barrel with the soda straw fits those and the panthera king and the other 1 the solid steel barrel fits the panthera king and the other1 read the post i copied from fx
 
This is what ive been saying!!! Please read my posts a bit more slowly. The dynamic block is the same as the panthera and king!
We’re not talking about the Bull Barrel, we are talking about the Solid Barrel - two different animals. He said he was tired of waiting for the Bull Barrel which now has a delayed release and is going to buy the Solid barrel when they come back in stock. I told him that UA told me that the Solid Barrel will not fit the Dynamic block and that I would have to wait for the Bull Barrel. Dooo iiii nnneeeddd toooooo type slower? 🐌🐢🐌 just kidding
 
We’re not talking about the Bull Barrel, we are talking about the Solid Barrel - two different animals. He said he was tired of waiting for the Bull Barrel which now has a delayed release and is going to buy the Solid barrel when they come back in stock. I told him that UA told me that the Solid Barrel will not fit the Dynamic block and that I would have to wait for the Bull Barrel. Dooo iiii nnneeeddd toooooo type slower? 🐌🐢🐌 just kidding
The bull barrel or solid steel barrel with no liner as i am going to call them. If the solid steel barrel with no liner does not fit the dynamic block it does not fit any fx gun! The bull barrel with a liner measures 14 mm diameter and fits all fx guns am i typing too slow! Your making me a bit angry with your mixing what you are calling things read the post i copied from fx.
 
The Solid Barrel is designed for all FX platforms using 14 mm diameter barrels and serves as a true 1:1 replacement It features a thick-walled barrel housing paired with our innovative liner system. This system slides in with near-zero tolerance, ensuring an ultra-rigid barrel
assembly that maximizes accuracy
 
The bull barrel or solid steel barrel with no liner as i am going to call them. If the solid steel barrel with no liner does not fit the dynamic block it does not fit any fx gun! The bull barrel with a liner measures 14 mm diameter and fits all fx guns am i typing too slow! Your making me a bit angry with your mixing what you are calling things read the post i copied from fx.
You’re getting angry? I’ve used two (correct) nomenclatures for the two (2) new barrel products that FX has announced: “Bull Barrel - 20mm” and “ Solid Barrel - 14mm”. Then I mentioned that UA told me that the Solid Barrel does not fit the Dynamic block. Maybe they misinformed me. If they did I’m probably glad, I don’t want to pay $350 for the same liner in a steel tube. Here’s a screenshot of UAs response to me. My question was off of the product page for the Solid Barrel and asked: “will this solid barrel fit my FX Panthera MKII?” I don’t know how many UA had in stock, but HPP had at least 25. I’m done posting about it, it’s not that important to me.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7340.webp
    IMG_7340.webp
    63.6 KB · Views: 2
Well perhaps they have their nomenclature mixed up. I ordered a hammer spring and got what looked like a pen spring so most of the guys there now arent the sharpest knife in the drawer. Your panthera currently has a 14 mm barrel housing why wouldn’t the solid barrel with liner not fit? It says in what i copied direct from fx its a direct 1-1 fit! Why dont you believe what fx says?
 
Well that seems be be a ai answer and we shouldn’t believe everything ai says. Your panthera currently has a 14 mm barrel housing why wouldn’t the solid barrel with liner not fit? It says in what i copied direct from fx its a direct 1-1 fit! Why dont you believe what fx says?
Only because I thought that was a human response. The no answer was the next day. The other thing that gave me pause was that, from what ai understand you can’t put an Impacts barrel tube in a Panthera because of the plenum. The Solid Barrel replaces the barrel tube. I’m thinking that there may be two different part numbers for the Dynamic and the others and UA only had the Non Dynamic version. Euro Airguns has them listed as two different options. Who knows at this point.
 
Last edited:
Well, Chris Turek has been using the Solid barrel -14mm in his King for over a year as a tester.
 
Last edited:
F Y I The BULL BARRELS are having production issues, do to tolerances & corrosion on the Barrel, FX is trying to remedy the problem , that's why the delay. I was told the solid Barrel was my other option I will confirm fitment today to clarify it today to try & keep the peace between us all, & I can't THANK YOU ALL enough. FX will be having summer break next week in CA. So delay on shipments once again
 
F Y I The BULL BARRELS are having production issues, do to tolerances & corrosion on the Barrel, FX is trying to remedy the problem , that's why the delay. I was told the solid Barrel was my other option I will confirm fitment today to clarify it today to try & keep the peace between us all, & I can't THANK YOU ALL enough. FX will be having summer break next week in CA. So delay on shipments once again
That’s a little disturbing about the Bull Barrels. I’m starting to think that UA may have misinformed me about the Solud Barrel not fitting the Panthera - hopefully so.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top