Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

FX Airguns US Distributor Changes Again

FX Airguns US Distributor Changes Again

Well it’s happened! After being rumored around the industry for some days, it has just been announced that the FX Airguns US distributor changes again…

As is well known, Airguns of Arizona was the original FX Airguns US distributor. Indeed, that was the case for many, many years. Then – in 2017 – AoA was replaced by a new distributor FX Airguns USA.

However, by October 2023, things were obviously not going well.

On October 3, 2023, a law suit was filed in the General Court of Justice, Superior Court Division, State of North Carolina, County of Wake. Case Number 2023CVS27939. In it, the plaintiff requests that a general receiver be appointed for FX Airguns USA, to take control of the company.

This is public record. We can all read it here: Public Access You’ll need to type “FX” in the search box to find the case. You can also read that this court case has been rumbling-on and is still not completely concluded – even in February 2026!

FX Airguns Problems - Court Case Updates


By July 2024, the official US distributor for FX Airguns and Element Optics scopes was changed to Marksman Distribution, of Orem UT.

FX Airguns US Distributor Changes Again


Now – just 19 months later – the FX Airguns US distributor changes again! I assume that also applies to Element Optics products, too. Marksman Distribution has been responsible – among other things – for warranty repairs and support for FX airguns and Element Optics products in the US market.

It seems that FX Airguns is setting-up a new US headquarters – again. Below is the official announcement from FX Airguns:



FXairguns is excited to announce that we are establishing new U.S. headquarters, marking a significant step forward in our long term commitment to the American market.

The United States is one of our most important markets, and having a direct presence here allows us to be closer to our valued customers: listening, learning, and responding with intention. While FX Airguns will continue to be designed and manufactured in Sweden, where our heritage of engineering excellence and precision craftsmanship defines everything we create, this move reinforces our dedication to continued innovation and to creating not only the finest airguns in the world, but products designed with purpose and precision.

As part of this expansion, FX Airguns will be working directly with our authorized dealers, collaborating closely to support their growth and ensure their continued success. We are also building a state of the art Official FX Service Center in the U.S. to better serve our customers. Our philosophy is simple: the level of service should match the experience of owning an FX product, from first shot through long term ownership.

We would like to extend our sincere thanks to Marksman Distribution and Utah Airguns, our longstanding partner and trusted friends, for the outstanding work they have done while we have been operating behind the scenes during this period of restructuring. Through their dedication, expertise, and passion for the sport, Utah Airguns has played a significant role in elevating the FX brand in the United States, expanding the FX community, setting a high standard for service, and sharing an exceptional level of product knowledge with customers. They will continue to be a premier FX partner and dealer as we move forward together.

For additional information or general inquiries, customers, dealers, and partners are invited to contact us at hello@fxairguns.com.

This new chapter represents more than expansion, it reflects our commitment to our global markets, our respect for our customers and dealers, and our dedication to setting a new standard for performance, service, and partnership in the airgun industry.



The post FX Airguns US Distributor Changes Again appeared first on Hard Air Magazine.
 
The naivety to choose Southern California to setup any type of shooting sports company at this time is rather breath taking. I wish them, and us, all the luck in the world. We'll need it. I just can't wrap my head around how this is a good idea, but then I don't have all the facts either. I hope they are really good facts.
 
The naivety to choose Southern California to setup any type of shooting sports company at this time is rather breath taking. I wish them, and us, all the luck in the world. We'll need it. I just can't wrap my head around how this is a good idea, but then I don't have all the facts either. I hope they are really good facts.
I share that concern as well. I read about this a few days ago, and couldn't wrap my head around it.
 
The naivety to choose Southern California to setup any type of shooting sports company at this time is rather breath taking. I wish them, and us, all the luck in the world. We'll need it. I just can't wrap my head around how this is a good idea, but then I don't have all the facts either. I hope they are really good facts.
I missed the part where they listed the where they are setting up I guess. I will say that SoCal is where Pinty operates out of in the USA, although they are the other end of the price spectrum.
 
I missed the part where they listed the where they are setting up I guess. I will say that SoCal is where Pinty operates out of in the USA, although they are the other end of the price spectrum.
There is a write up in the industry thread at AGN giving the details. The thread is already 7 pages long, of basically, wtf? I'm surprised that the thread hasn't been locked down yet.
 
FX Airguns US Distributor Changes Again

Well it’s happened! After being rumored around the industry for some days, it has just been announced that the FX Airguns US distributor changes again…

As is well known, Airguns of Arizona was the original FX Airguns US distributor. Indeed, that was the case for many, many years. Then – in 2017 – AoA was replaced by a new distributor FX Airguns USA.

However, by October 2023, things were obviously not going well.

On October 3, 2023, a law suit was filed in the General Court of Justice, Superior Court Division, State of North Carolina, County of Wake. Case Number 2023CVS27939. In it, the plaintiff requests that a general receiver be appointed for FX Airguns USA, to take control of the company.

This is public record. We can all read it here: Public Access You’ll need to type “FX” in the search box to find the case. You can also read that this court case has been rumbling-on and is still not completely concluded – even in February 2026!

FX Airguns Problems - Court Case Updates


By July 2024, the official US distributor for FX Airguns and Element Optics scopes was changed to Marksman Distribution, of Orem UT.

FX Airguns US Distributor Changes Again


Now – just 19 months later – the FX Airguns US distributor changes again! I assume that also applies to Element Optics products, too. Marksman Distribution has been responsible – among other things – for warranty repairs and support for FX airguns and Element Optics products in the US market.

It seems that FX Airguns is setting-up a new US headquarters – again. Below is the official announcement from FX Airguns:



FXairguns is excited to announce that we are establishing new U.S. headquarters, marking a significant step forward in our long term commitment to the American market.

The United States is one of our most important markets, and having a direct presence here allows us to be closer to our valued customers: listening, learning, and responding with intention. While FX Airguns will continue to be designed and manufactured in Sweden, where our heritage of engineering excellence and precision craftsmanship defines everything we create, this move reinforces our dedication to continued innovation and to creating not only the finest airguns in the world, but products designed with purpose and precision.

As part of this expansion, FX Airguns will be working directly with our authorized dealers, collaborating closely to support their growth and ensure their continued success. We are also building a state of the art Official FX Service Center in the U.S. to better serve our customers. Our philosophy is simple: the level of service should match the experience of owning an FX product, from first shot through long term ownership.

We would like to extend our sincere thanks to Marksman Distribution and Utah Airguns, our longstanding partner and trusted friends, for the outstanding work they have done while we have been operating behind the scenes during this period of restructuring. Through their dedication, expertise, and passion for the sport, Utah Airguns has played a significant role in elevating the FX brand in the United States, expanding the FX community, setting a high standard for service, and sharing an exceptional level of product knowledge with customers. They will continue to be a premier FX partner and dealer as we move forward together.

For additional information or general inquiries, customers, dealers, and partners are invited to contact us at hello@fxairguns.com.

This new chapter represents more than expansion, it reflects our commitment to our global markets, our respect for our customers and dealers, and our dedication to setting a new standard for performance, service, and partnership in the airgun industry.



The post FX Airguns US Distributor Changes Again appeared first on Hard Air Magazine.
So... who is the new owner??
 
I'm with you all, CA? come on, that's about the worst place in this country to set up a service center. There's already some resistance to shipping almost anything gun related to CA and I'm sure they're not "inviting" to an airgun company. Wow! this decision worries me more about FX mgmt than anything I've head in a while.
 
I was thinking the same thing. Utah has recently opened a new facility I hope that this doesn't negatively impact their growth.
My only occasion to do business with Utah airguns was extremely positive as they went well above the call to show that they care about their customers not just $numbers! I will do business with them again when I have need and i hope that they bring the same attitude to their FX endeavors. If they do… things will probably go well.
 
My only occasion to do business with Utah airguns was extremely positive as they went well above the call to show that they care about their customers not just $numbers! I will do business with them again when I have need and i hope that they bring the same attitude to their FX endeavors. If they do… things will probably go well.
They certainly don’t like answering the phone anymore
 
My only occasion to do business with Utah airguns was extremely positive as they went well above the call to show that they care about their customers not just $numbers! I will do business with them again when I have need and i hope that they bring the same attitude to their FX endeavors. If they do… things will probably go well.
They certainly don’t like answering the phone anymore
Unfortunately my experience was such that even my wife asked me not to do business with them 👎.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top