Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Dont forget to have fun and enjoy shooting your guns

Bladebum

HAM Sniper
333
1,175
Sierra Nevadas
HAM Points
2,164.75
Country flag
Something I think everyone can be reminded of is that airguns are for enjoyment. Now a days we have some serious equipment In the way of pcps especially, and the desire to tinker, fix, and worry about maintenance can be somewhat overwhelming if you let it. This is coming from my own personal experience, of getting so inveloped into the technicalities that it almost becomes another thing to stress over. I dont know about most of you, but modern life tends to hand me enough stress as it is. Airguns(no matter what your use is for them) should not bring you anything other than enjoyment at the end of the day. Parts break, o rings fail, things need maintenance and that will never change. Plink cans, shoot targets or go hunting and just enjoy them however it is you like to do that. Just a thought I had on my Friday drive home.
 
I find my peace shooting out on the range. Hours can go by and seem like minutes. Out on the range an unusual thing happened today. There I was, just concentrating on my next shot, when across my field of fire comes a covey of quail. . . truly a beautiful sight. There's momma quail, followed by close to a dozen babies and followed up by poppa quail, except that poppa stops short and mounts my target and just sits there. Mr Quail, do you not realize that this is a shooting range? I'm shooting here buddy. Well, there I wait and there he sits. Is this an invitation for me to have squab for dinner? No, I don't want to deprive a family of their daddy. Well, he continues to sit, so I begin to shoot . . . at my target that is. It took four shots before that silly quail decided to follow his family into the brush. I suppose that I could easily have had quail for dinner, but no, I just couldn't deprive that family of their daddy. I can just hear Mrs. Quail scolding the mister for his stupidity. Sorta makes me want to go out and sit on a target myself. Maybe tomorrow. Oh well . . . Orv.
 
I try to shoot a little bit every day as it's also my stress relief. It releases endorphins and makes me feel awesome even if it's for a short period of time. A few minutes shooting my PCP airguns can quickly turn into hours having fun whether it be target shooting or pesting around the property. My wife's onto me with all the pellets I've been shooting lately and she thinks it's getting expensive! Lol.
 
I try to shoot a little bit every day as it's also my stress relief. It releases endorphins and makes me feel awesome even if it's for a short period of time. A few minutes shooting my PCP airguns can quickly turn into hours having fun whether it be target shooting or pesting around the property. My wife's onto me with all the pellets I've been shooting lately and she thinks it's getting expensive! Lol.
Start shooting a pb she’ll appreciate the pcp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top