Sure, I totally get what you’re saying but the money was already spent.Well @FL22 my synopsis is easy: its not worth the money....plain and simple. 5k cdn!?!?!? Scope not included!?!? Get outta hereShe better shoot to perfection, and stir my coffee whilst doing so! Big expectations....what can the B.W. do that the Ghost and Delta cant?! I'll wait.
I’m not gonna lie, I suffer a bit from the sunk cost fallacy in some ways. I can keep spending more to try and make what ever it is work for me. I just can’t let go things that I pay my hard earned money for or my time.
I still have that BSA Meteor Super bought a new barrel for it. I don’t shoot it, but I’m not going to sell it.
I nearly took the dirt nap 30 years ago from viral encephalitis, and had lost my ability to speak, and write.
I remember one conversation we had some time ago and you talked about your dad giving you a rash of s**t while you were laying in hospital a bed.
I don’t know if that occurred while you were fighting off encephalitis, you never said, but I certainly would’ve remembered if you had. I lost my mother to the complications of that illness when I was a teenager.


