.30 Does anyone consistently shoot the 50.15 jsb?

I am just trying them out now in a Safari I recently bought and they look to be every bit as good as the 44s.
I keep hearing they were not as good as the 44s but I will be getting more.
Most of the DW/AW/RW/Ghost in .30 seem to like the 50.1 better than other pellets. Usually in the 860 to 880 fps ballpark. Although as @zx10wall mentions above, you need to try others since some will like the 44.75 better. I haven’t heard of any with the factory 600mm barrel that like the 56 ZAN the best, but it’s also a possibility.

Most of the DW/AW/RW/Ghost in .30 seem to like the 50.1 better than other pellets. Usually in the 860 to 880 fps ballpark. Although as @zx10wall mentions above, you need to try others since some will like the 44.75 better. I haven’t heard of any with the factory 600mm barrel that like the 56 ZAN the best, but it’s also a possibility.
I am tempted as all hell to try the 50.15 just because of the weight difference hoping they will handle wind better but part of me says no don't lol

I am tempted as all hell to try the 50.15 just because of the weight difference hoping they will handle wind better but part of me says no don't lol
The grass isn't always greener on the other side. I'd stick with what works... The BC of the 50.1 is only marginally better than the 44.75. Not enough to make a statistical difference... ALWAYS go with whatever is the most accurate!

The grass isn't always greener on the other side. I'd stick with what works... The BC of the 50.1 is only marginally better than the 44.75. Not enough to make a statistical difference... ALWAYS go with whatever is the most accurate!
Admittingly so, but don't you have to try them first, to see if they in fact are not more accurate? If he hasn't tried the 50's in his gun, he should.

Admittingly so, but don't you have to try them first, to see if they in fact are not more accurate? If he hasn't tried the 50's in his gun, he should.
He of course could. But you don’t get better accuracy than he’s getting from anything else. Even the Karma Red Panda 🐼 isn’t that accurate. But yes, can’t hurt to try.

Last edited:
He of course could. But you don’t get better accuracy than he’s getting from anything else. Even the Karma Red Panda 🐼 isn’t that accurate. But yes, can’t hurt to try.

I was thinking about this statement a lot last night, I may try the 50.15,

I do not think that my Paradigm is "magical" but I do think it is just right. If I could maybe get in touch with Steve Corcoran to send him the stock and have him put two little small mlok rails at the very front of the stock on the sides (even though the stock is gorgeous I do not believe a 1.5" mlok rail on either side would take away from it) so I could mount another pound of weights and easily remove them I think it would make this thing even more precise!

I do not think that my Paradigm is "magical" but I do think it is just right. If I could maybe get in touch with Steve Corcoran to send him the stock and have him put two little small mlok rails at the very front of the stock on the sides (even though the stock is gorgeous I do not believe a 1.5" mlok rail on either side would take away from it) so I could mount another pound of weights and easily remove them I think it would make this thing even more precise!
I went to Steve Corcoran's website to see if he had any variants for the Paradigm, like the one Dana has, but all his sales for AAA stocks are for Tom and sell through AoA exclusively. I am thinking, real seriously, about putting mine to the belt sander and slimming the whole stock down. Sure, on the bench it's great but walking around with it I find it kind of thick, which also makes it look awesome (which gives me second thoughts about changing it). That, the big plenum, and moving the the safety to in front of the trigger, and I'm thinking it will be as close to magic as I'll ever get. Good winter projects.

Before I change that stock, I would use some bar weights attached below and behind the bipod hanging from the under rail. Just me!

I’m always afraid to mess up a nice stock, so it is one reason I like tactical stocks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back