Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Alpha/Delta Wolf Delta Wolf .177 HP L - Stretcing it out a bit

Soren, your range and shooting abilities are awesome. I am always amazed at the accuracy you keep wringing out of .177 ammo. I am patiently waiting for these prototype barrels to become a reality. Following your videos and posts I am thinking I may have to get one in .177 for my Delta Wolf or Ghost when they are available. I have not messed with slugs as of yet, but thinking .177 might be the caliber try them out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top