Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Camping, hunting and shooting Airguns

MountainSportAirguns

Good Level Advertiser
727
3,822
HAM Points
4,464.25
Country flag
I headed out with my family for a few days of relaxing and enjoying time with them. I did a little shooting with the BRK Pathfinder in .177 caliber and showcase a hunt I recently went on. Terry and I headed out to my buddies large 8500 Acer ranch where we spent a few days hunting a variety of animals. This video showcases one of those days where I took out the Alpha Wolf in .30 caliber, I turned the gun down for the 44gr JSB's to about 55 fpe. For me I try to balance my time between filming and spending time with the family, hopefully some might enjoy this short little video. Cheers
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top