Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Others Arrows for the Bush Buck?

Last edited:
I saw in a video the Western Bush Buck can shoot arrows. Where would one get those?
@ctshooter It's the Bushbuck Carbine and Bushpig that can shoot airbolts.
AOA, Pyramyd Air, and Airgun Depot. I think they're on sale at PA. They were last I checked a day or two ago.



 
Last edited:
Hey - I never picked up the bolts. Realizing how fast they will be shooting I don’t have a safe backstop.
@ctshooter
Use low power and you’re in the 400s fps range. One layer of about 3-4 hay bales stacked on top of each other in two rows (side by side) behind a serious arrow target works fine. I like Sevr targets. Where I am, bales of hay are about $14 each. A roll of hay is better because it is much larger, but you need a machine or vehicle to move it around.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top