Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

All I needed was an Allen wrench

RIP

HAM Specialist
50
322
Somerville,Tennessee
HAM Points
264.75
Man y'all had me thinking this tuning stuff was hard, that I wasn't int..Intel....int...smart enough to catch on to this stuff. Well today I got out an old tin of 14.3 premier hollow points the reg. was at 1200psi I turned my hammer spring all the way back shot my target at 50 yards and started turning the hammer spring up till it started grouping. Then I got some JSB hades 15.89 and did the same thing, it didn't shoot them worth a flip before. Then I got some H&N barracuda match 21.14 and did the same but they didn't want to group that well so I backed out the hammer spring turned the reg. up to 1400 and started working my hammer spring up until they started grouping. I guess that's one way to do it, don't know if it's the right way but it worked. They all shot 1/2 inch 5 shot groups but the 14.3 had 2 fiyers. Told y'all I didn't know what I was doing. But I had a good time doing it.:coffee: Oh that was with the marauder gen 3. So what's next?😄
 
Man y'all had me thinking this tuning stuff was hard, that I wasn't int..Intel....int...smart enough to catch on to this stuff. Well today I got out an old tin of 14.3 premier hollow points the reg. was at 1200psi I turned my hammer spring all the way back shot my target at 50 yards and started turning the hammer spring up till it started grouping. Then I got some JSB hades 15.89 and did the same thing, it didn't shoot them worth a flip before. Then I got some H&N barracuda match 21.14 and did the same but they didn't want to group that well so I backed out the hammer spring turned the reg. up to 1400 and started working my hammer spring up until they started grouping. I guess that's one way to do it, don't know if it's the right way but it worked. They all shot 1/2 inch 5 shot groups but the 14.3 had 2 fiyers. Told y'all I didn't know what I was doing. But I had a good time doing it.:coffee: Oh that was with the marauder gen 3. So what's next?😄
Join in the competitions, that’ll put your tuning skills to the test
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top