Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What's happening here? I'm down to just one air gun 😜

My wife is amazing, but she still causes me more stress than my dozen PCP’s combined.
I have a wall in my house that is now the third or forth different color in the last 6 years. She’s known since we met that I don’t care what colors walls are, and that I have a mild form of colorblindness, but she still asks for my opinion.
So yeah, my PP750 that developed a new leak at a new location is therapeutic compared to moving my furniture AGAIN.
lol we just had the inside of the house painted. It’s insane how many different colors there are at Home Depot đŸ€ŻđŸ”«
 
I've got a Tikka T1x and really the only thing I don't like about it is I don't have enough squirrels for it. Took two coyotes with it so far, though.

Got one of these several years back, the only pb I still shoot somewhat regular. But cheated & (legally) added a quieter downer device. Still a bit more noise than most suppressed airguns, but have definitely heard some that were louder!
Used to enjoy some centerfire shooting, but moonlighting two years as RSO at an indoor range - even with excellent hearing protection - ruined me on the noise & percussion of the eargeschplittenloudenboomers.

The muted "tink" of a well suppressed airgun, on the other hand, is music to my ears.
 
Got one of these several years back, the only pb I still shoot somewhat regular. But cheated & (legally) added a quieter downer device. Still a bit more noise than most suppressed airguns, but have definitely heard some that were louder!
Used to enjoy some centerfire shooting, but moonlighting two years as RSO at an indoor range - even with excellent hearing protection - ruined me on the noise & percussion of the eargeschplittenloudenboomers.

The muted "tink" of a well suppressed airgun, on the other hand, is music to my ears.
I’m 💯 with you on that !
 
Mike, if you see my post on the Pinty thread, don't shame me buddy. I had to get one. And remember I do have 2 Air Force rifles. Lol
I'll take the shame as well. I have one and it's an excellent lightweight hunter and easy on my broken old back! And it gets a ton of shots.
 
Last edited:
You heard right—just one airgun. The Talon P is the only one I kept. Why the change? Honestly, I’m done dealing with PCPs. One is enough. I’m switching to a .17 HMR instead—16-grain bullet at 2,500 fps with 222 foot-pounds of energy. I can let that rifle sit for a thousand years and it’ll still work perfectly. No leaks, no compressors, no hassle.
Were I allowed to own firearms I'd probably go that route too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top