Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Introductions New OLd Guy from VA, USA

Hello to everyone. I'm new to airguns but not to firearms in general. I hope to learn much here, and maybe I can contribute some of what I know, and learn, to others as well. Cheers!!
From a fellow VA, welcome to the HAMlet. What do you already have? Or what are you looking toward having if nothing already.
 
From a fellow VA, welcome to the HAMlet. What do you already have? Or what are you looking toward having if nothing already.
I have a Umarex Komplete with a pcp mod bottle coming. I got it for pest control, squirrels, rabbits, etc. because my dog can't handle the noise from powder burners, even .22s. The pellet gun doesn't seem to bother him. Where in VA are you?
 
I have a Umarex Komplete with a pcp mod bottle coming. I got it for pest control, squirrels, rabbits, etc. because my dog can't handle the noise from powder burners, even .22s. The pellet gun doesn't seem to bother him. Where in VA are you?
Hampton Roads area. Even before the bottle mod, the Komplete was on my list. Definitely more Komplete now that it has the bottle option.
 
I have a Umarex Komplete with a pcp mod bottle coming. I got it for pest control, squirrels, rabbits, etc. because my dog can't handle the noise from powder burners, even .22s. The pellet gun doesn't seem to bother him. Where in VA are you?
Hey man welcome to the HAM forum! I also just received the bottle mod from Pyramid Air for mine. Looking to try it out this weekend to see how it performs. My dog ignores pellet guns as well! I also ordered the slip over plastic mod from Bravo3D to quiet it down a little more. Great rifle for what it is and i got it for $130.00 from an individual so I'm doing ok there. Enjoy yours too! 😁
 
Hey man welcome to the HAM forum! I also just received the bottle mod from Pyramid Air for mine. Looking to try it out this weekend to see how it performs. My dog ignores pellet guns as well! I also ordered the slip over plastic mod from Bravo3D to quiet it down a little more. Great rifle for what it is and i got it for $130.00 from an individual so I'm doing ok there. Enjoy yours too! 😁
I bought the one from Inspire Precision, which has a pressure gauge on it. I like it better than what Pyramid offers. JMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top