Marauder My Benjamin Maurader Prod by Airgun Revisions, backstory, review, pictures and testing.

The girl got a big upgrade today!

Took the Athlon Helos 2-12 BTR and the Nightforce rings I was using on the leshiy 2 (because I sold the leshiy 2) and put it on the prod and man, what a stellar decision that was.

First group of 5 at 25, second group of a full mag (I think 10?) At 35.

Rifles killer what can I say? Hit up @Airgun Revisions for one of these sweet gals!

The scope is a bigger in size yes but 7 ounces more on this already light setup is not felt. I don't plan on using this rifle past 45 yards so the 2 - 12 is perfect and the glass is much nicer than the veyron, plus the illuminated reticle will help a ton.

20240114_130754.jpg20240114_131154.jpg20240114_132715.jpg20240114_132733.jpg20240114_132836.jpg20240114_132906.jpg

I have been looking for the best scope, for me, on my Paradigm for a while and that scope seems to handle it's ffp duties better than anything else I can find. The other contender is the slightly bigger 4x20 version. Hard to choose!

Really great little carbine you have there, congrats! That stock deserved that scope.

I have been looking for the best scope, for me, on my Paradigm for a while and that scope seems to handle it's ffp duties better than anything else I can find. The other contender is the slightly bigger 4x20 version. Hard to choose!

Really great little carbine you have there, congrats! That stock deserved that scope.

You don't feel the weight when it's on a balanced rifle like the Evols or even this Prod. It is a little heavier than I would have liked but it's not bad. If you took out the IR for it's size it'd actually be considered light.

I am impressed as hell with the glass for the cost. FYI, cameralandny has em for $430 shipped.

You don't feel the weight when it's on a balanced rifle like the Evols or even this Prod. It is a little heavier than I would have liked but it's not bad. If you took out the IR for it's size it'd actually be considered light.

I am impressed as hell with the glass for the cost. FYI, cameralandny has em for $430 shipped.
FYI, I had decided to buy it from cameraland, and they were out when I looked! I still would like to hear from people who have both. Dairyboy has both, but he likes them both too, so that doesn't help unless I just get both too. Probably what's going to happen!

FYI, I had decided to buy it from cameraland, and they were out when I looked! I still would like to hear from people who have both. Dairyboy has both, but he likes them both too, so that doesn't help unless I just get both too. Probably what's going to happen!
I got all 3 of mine (Minis, slayers, and this one ) from cameraland, don't hate me lol

The girl got a big upgrade today!

Took the Athlon Helos 2-12 BTR and the Nightforce rings I was using on the leshiy 2 (because I sold the leshiy 2) and put it on the prod and man, what a stellar decision that was.

First group of 5 at 25, second group of a full mag (I think 10?) At 35.

Rifles killer what can I say? Hit up @Airgun Revisions for one of these sweet gals!

The scope is a bigger in size yes but 7 ounces more on this already light setup is not felt. I don't plan on using this rifle past 45 yards so the 2 - 12 is perfect and the glass is much nicer than the veyron, plus the illuminated reticle will help a ton.

View attachment 3950View attachment 3951View attachment 3952View attachment 3953View attachment 3954View attachment 3955
Yep, I watched your video, the wind swirling like that did not do the Prod any justice. These groups are more like it, great video btw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back