Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muzzle Brake, not Moderator for HW50S

ernroe

HAM Sniper
266
951
Columbia, SC USA
HAM Points
1,414.75
Country flag
I saw a picture with what looks like a Moderator on a Break Barrel , I think on this site, but the guy said it was not a Moderator but an extention that made cocking the gun easier. Does anyone know about that device? Again I am showing my ignorance but that is the way you learn.
 
When I was in my high end springer phase, I also fitted alot of mine with spiralgroove brakes. He made great stuff for a great price. Just know, he makes them out of delrin and they are a TIGHT friction fit, not easy to get off. I tried taking one off and ended up destroying i. Just something to keep in mind. Theres a number of other companies that make decent ones with grub screws, but they do mar the barrel and tend to work loose sometimes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top