I am looking at these in .22, and they are 22gr .217, and 'supposedly' made by RMR too. They sound like an FX Hybrid, look like an FX Hybrid, and are made by the people who make FX Hybrids. If I was talking about ducks, then I would say that it's a duck, however, I'll still ask, is this the same thing?
The reason to me, why it isn't obvious, is the price. FX Hybrids go for .14c a piece, buying them from RMR they go for .12c a piece, but the Impulse Air slugs sell for .10c a piece. Why would they sell cheaper at Utah Airguns than I can buy RMR's for, straight from the manufacturer? If someone were using this slug, and it was the same one, why would you buy either the FX or RMR for more money? It doesn't make much sense to me, that RMR would let Impulse sell them for cheaper than they do. Unless RMR really just doesn't want to be in the direct sales market. I don't know. At least with the FX you are getting better packaging, if that means something to you.
If anybody knows the deal on this, I would love hearing about it, thanks!
The reason to me, why it isn't obvious, is the price. FX Hybrids go for .14c a piece, buying them from RMR they go for .12c a piece, but the Impulse Air slugs sell for .10c a piece. Why would they sell cheaper at Utah Airguns than I can buy RMR's for, straight from the manufacturer? If someone were using this slug, and it was the same one, why would you buy either the FX or RMR for more money? It doesn't make much sense to me, that RMR would let Impulse sell them for cheaper than they do. Unless RMR really just doesn't want to be in the direct sales market. I don't know. At least with the FX you are getting better packaging, if that means something to you.
If anybody knows the deal on this, I would love hearing about it, thanks!