Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I get it. I have been reading all the forums since they started on the internet, British ones too, but I never joined one until back in 2017, and did not post much at all for quite a while. They are a very handy resource and everyone hanging out is just as in to airguns as me, which is rare anywhere but here. Welcome to the forum.I’ve been subscribed to HAM by email for awhile but haven’t used forum so I’ve finally gotten around to it.
Looks like we got us another member. Welcome to the forum!I’ve been subscribed to HAM by email for awhile but haven’t used forum so I’ve finally gotten around to it.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.