I have seen questions in other threads, but never a thread dedicated to this…
The choice to go with the AK grip is limiting my options on the Ghost. I haven’t found many vertical grip options in this platform. The only two I have seen referenced that are “close” are a Fab Defence option and the Form laminate grip. Not sure if they are as vertical as they seem though.
What options have you found for something more vertical?
I have been a bit spoiled by having these options on some other rifles, but I also have rifles with no grip options. So it could be better and worse…
The choice to go with the AK grip is limiting my options on the Ghost. I haven’t found many vertical grip options in this platform. The only two I have seen referenced that are “close” are a Fab Defence option and the Form laminate grip. Not sure if they are as vertical as they seem though.
What options have you found for something more vertical?
I have been a bit spoiled by having these options on some other rifles, but I also have rifles with no grip options. So it could be better and worse…



